An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
01-08-2022, 04:42 PM
He could understand how she was upset, but he couldn't understand her. Her telling him that she wanted her brother back really affected him. But he wouldn't let he know that, or at least right now. They had other things to attend to. They were going through changing times, Balthier yes had changed as adolescence had changed the way he saw and felt Azzurra. But he did not want to think that he was lesser for the way he was reacting. It may not have been true to think it was justified to have these deeper and hidden frustrations he kept from her, but he wanted to believe it was.

His paw rested on her back while he didn't pressure her anymore physically, but he still felt like touching her this way was permitted at any time in their lives whether they were happy and embracing, or angry and fighting. "I told you what I've been feeling." He stated gently, "I..." He exhaled sharply as he tried to shake away a more frustrated tone and reaction. "I don't want to... I can't lose you Azzurra." His eyes had been on her as she spoke and as he responded, but the thought of Azzurra no longer being in his life whether it was by accident or because she ended up feeling the same guilt he had, he couldn't fathom his emotions. They were still so young, Azzurra hadn't even had her first heat yet but somehow they were wrapped in a spiraling wreck of different emotions. He couldn't look at her as faint tears filled his eyes, he didn't want anyone, including her, to see him this way. "You need to understand that when I told that you are not Psalm, it is because you matter more to me. And it hurts me to say that about her and you need to understand that too." His breath was shaky as he exhaled, trying to hold in the emotions still at the thought of her not being here beside him, "I cannot express how much I love you."

"Azzurra & Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.