size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
01-09-2022, 10:21 AM

Lost in thought as he began collecting rocks, reeds, and sticks, Kuroo daydreamed. Images of home, friends, and family filled his thoughts. Deep down, his heart ached to be back where he felt he belonged. Understanding why they had come here in the first place, he tried to set aside his feelings. Ultimately, it would be hard since both he and his brother longed for answers that hopefully, one day, they would find. Distracted by the string of thoughts, his body startled at the sound of a quiet bark. A few birds lit into the sunny air as a wolf scent made his nose twitch.

Lifting his head, Kuroo's pale gaze roved over the tall grasses until he sighted another wolf standing not far off. Instantly, a smile crept onto his lips as his tail wagged gently. There stood a brown-colored wolf that was quite a few inches taller than him. Meeting that green gaze, Kuroo turned around and headed back a bit closer to the wolf with reeds in between his lips. Dropping his collection to the ground, he looked over to the lake. Along the surface, bugs skittered around without a care in the world. It would be the fish he was after as he noticed a few creating ripples in an attempt to catch the bugs.

"Don't mind at all," he responds in his accented voice, words thankfully coming out in the common tongue. Still adjusting to the different language of this strange land, Kuroo was glad that he and his brother had been taught it back home. "There's a bunch of fish in that lake," Kuroo's gaze drifts back over to the shore where the water lapped lazily at the dirt and rocks. "Normally, I'd hop in and catch them one by one, but the sun is hot today," he shrugs his shoulders as if to hint that possibly his own grey splotched fur would be too warm in such climates. "I was thinking that if I can craft a net or dam or some sort of contraption, I'd be able to catch a bunch at once," his lips turn up into a bigger smile as he looks back to the other wolf. "If you have any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them!" His masculine voice is almost chirpy in youthful excitement as his tail wags eagerly at his haunches.

Word Count: 1104/1500
[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.