ardent

can i offer you an egg in this trying time?

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
01-09-2022, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2022, 11:00 AM by Ophelia. Edited 1 time in total.)
Word count: 270
total: 1217

Ophie's mud tipped ears flicked at the sound of Audra's voice. She wasn't very good at talking in general, but the thought of airing it out with someone safe, someone who wouldn't judge made the prospect feel a little less intimidating. Her chest a little lighter. If they did it together she knew no one would be left out, that words would be said but...oh man where was she supposed to start? Plonking her thiccc rear on the ground, she furled her tail around her haunches, as far as it would go at least.

She let out a sigh, long enough she felt a little out of breath once it was done.

"Okay so. Everyone always worries about me and tries to...fix me, I guess. And I'm so glad that they care, but it's so much, too much sometimes. During the Night...they all left me alone, you know? I could have died, almost did I think, and I'm not sure they would have noticed. And...I preferred that." What a horrible sister and daughter she was. "It's not that I don't wanna get better, or thinner or whatever they want from me. It's just...it feels so imposed. Like I'm not doing it right, or their way or fast enough."

Would she ever be good enough? Probably not. The Fatalis name would never fit and sometimes she was okay with that, even if she knew for certain her family would never ever be. Some voices were louder than other, but she imagined they all shared a similar line of thought, it was just how things were done around here.

"But uh...you okay?"

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]