size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Fail!Ooh La La
01-09-2022, 03:34 PM

In the early morning hours, Kore finds himself out in the grasses close to the family den. He has found a nice stick to chew on and that is precisely what he is doing. The long branch snaps in his jaws as the pup rolls the small bit of tree around in his mouth, crunching it loudly before swallowing the remaining debris. It helps lessen the throb of his growing saber teeth and gives the bored pup an activity. Biting off a slightly larger piece, Kore takes time to roll the material around until his growing teeth can crush it. Smiling contently at the loud ‘crunch’ that seems to echo around the area (or just in his head), Kore continues to enjoy his barky treat. Soon, as puppy’s are prone to do, the galaxy clad boy grows bored with the stick and decides to try and find his siblings. Maybe they can fight all fight! Tail wags lightly at the thought, knowing his siblings love to fight… almost as much Kore.

When goes to move away, one of his paws takes an errant step and lands on the stick he been chewing. With a loud yelp, Kore pulls his paw up, looking at the small speck of blood on his paw pad. Eyes widen at he looks down at the stick, trying to understand what just happened. Inspecting it closely, Kore finds the end appears to be sharpened and he realizes, it is probably from his chewing. An idea springs to mind and the purple boy shouts excitedly, “Kal! Ao! Get over here! I have an idea!!” Licking the speck of blood from his pad, Kore begins to search the area for large branches or sticks… anything that they can sharpen into weapons to fight with. Carefully, Kore picks nine sticks and gathers them into a pile nearby.

By the time his siblings arrives, Kore will have laid out three bundles of three sticks and sits in front of one of the bundles. Motioning for his siblings to sit with him, the galaxy hued pup will point to stick he had accidently sharpened and explain his grand idea, “I was chewing on that stick earlier and the point became sharp. I was thinking, maybe we can craft some different types of weapons with these sticks and our teeth! Maybe even add more things to them…” Casting his bright blue gaze around, Kore spies some rocks and points them outl, “Maybe use those too! I bet we can make the best weapons anyone has ever seen. What do you say?” Eyes sparkle with mischievousness as he looks at them, eager to try out his idea.

Fighting Seasonal Prompt

Post WC: 444
Total WC: 444
Goal WC: 1500

"Kore Regni"