An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-09-2022, 04:28 PM
Fern’s crazy assault eventually has the effect she wanted, causing Romulus to back away and allow her to get up. Something about the wolf’s height had terrified her and it had become a fight for survival instead of a friendly spar for a moment. Standing up, Fern takes a moment to breathe deeply, resetting her mind and body. When she levels her gaze at the bigger wolf, the gray girl sees a friend trying to help her instead of an enemy. Rom is poised, ready to intercept whatever attack she throws at him. Giving a slight nod, Fern pushes forward, closing the short distance to the bigger wolf. When she is within range, the gray girl will try to dart to his right, aiming to capture his foreleg in her jaw and pull his paw out from under him. If she does, Fern will pin him and end this battle. wants to pin. All Fern really wants is to end the spar and apologize to Romulus for her lapse in focus.

Fern vs Romulus for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter

"Fern"
Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.