gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Shard
01-09-2022, 05:05 PM

Kal was playing with a thing he had found a short way off.  He didn’t know what he found but it was hard on top but softer underneath and the softer limbs would wiggle as he held it.  When Kore called he had glanced up to look in the direction of his brother but then gone back to playing with the thing.  The ornate box turtle was still young and not much larger than a tennis ball, basically the perfect size for a teething pup.  

Curiously nibbled on him as surely as his teeth nibbled at the creature's shell.  Scooping it up in his mouth Kal jogged over to where his brother had a bunch of sticks lined up “I found a thing!” he dropped his turtle, watching legs and head try to tuck into the shell more. “Can it be used to make the weapon ya think?  It’s got a solid top.” Would a wiggly thing added to the stick make a better weapon?  It’d sure be cooler looking.  

The wiggling could be a problem though.  Then turtle get its head enough out to bite onto the careless puppy lip, “ow ow ow it’s a weapon! It’s a weapon!” Frantic paws swatted and swatted at the turtle until it let go and fell to the grass, “ouch, ok.  I dunno, it might kind of hard to add to the sticks.” That said putting a paw on the shell to keep it from fleeing.  Revenge was coming.  The boy looked to the rocks than at the sticks.  

“That’s a lot of sticks.  Are we attaching them to each other and if so how?  Or did ya want to just make a lot of little stick weapons?  I’m sure I can chew 'em all real good.”  Chewing seemed to be the thing to do lately after all.  Chew on rocks, sticks, funny moving things solid as rocks, it all worked.

Shoving his toy turtle towards Kore, “watch that for me.” Laying down, assuming Kore would assume turtle-watching duty, Kal worked on chewing down a corner of one of the sticks, grinding them with his back teeth before pulling his head up to show the progress.

Post WC: 364
Total WC: 808
Goal WC: 1500

"Speech"