Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-09-2022, 11:59 PM

After The Long Night she had grown increasingly anxious. Since running away she had kept herself aware of her surroundings. But since Agria’s ghost came to see her, she felt entirely different. It didn’t help that she had been alone almost this whole time. Rhaegath had disappeared, she missed her opportunity to join her uncle but he seemed to have disappeared too. She had seen Kichi from time to time and now she was alongside him and Alastor again but that didn’t seem to help the feeling of fear in her. She wondered if she would live the rest of her life like this, wondering if Kefka was somewhere out there. Looking for her or waiting in the shadows for the perfect time to strike. She had always had the thought that he would kill her like he did Agria for her defiance, but since Agria came to see her she was almost sure of it.

She wandered separate lands often, every few hours, keeping her awake and on the move always. She was no longer a strong willed, smart girl or at least not now in her life. The fear had consumed her, and left her with nothing left to express. She had shut down almost completely.

It was late enough to be dark out, she wandered through the grove which had been her favorite place of her entire life. The near silence of the trees rustling really did put her at ease. With her cloak as she always wore, she ended up taking a seat and really just savoring the moment of peace, almost mediating in it. These moments were rare for her these days.

"Relm"