Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-10-2022, 12:04 AM

She was completely unaware that Kefka had discovered her traveling patterns, and more so had actually found her. With her eyes closed, taking in the breeze of the grove and clearing her mind. Maybe this was her only true way of rest these days while she couldn’t hold a good long sleep.

To her surprise, when she opened up her light optics again he was sitting there right beside her reminding her of the vision she had when she was ill with the ooze. She jolted up immediately, getting up on all four of her paws and facing him defensively. The thought of calling Alastor or someone from the band had crossed her mind, but she thought it would have been easier for her to just act like she was alone.

Her eyes quickly flashed around him, ignoring anything he had to say to her, and she finally took the initiative to run back towards camp which really wasn’t that far away. She figured if she ran into camp he would let her go easily. Only she was weaker because of the lack of sleep and her own mental conditions. So when she went to dart past him he grabbed and pinned her to the ground. It was when she started screaming though not necessarily for Alastor. "Stop! Let go of me!" She growled defensively as she thrashed around under him in her best attempt to get free, anything he said to her were just dead words on deaf ears.

"Relm"