size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
01-10-2022, 12:08 AM

He wasn’t fully expecting the reaction she gave him, and once she jolted and faced him defensively he tensed ready to strike back at her. He hadn’t planned to hurt her at all, only try to contain her. That probably wasn’t the right thing to do either but he had searched all this time for her and he wasn’t letting her go without at least a reason or explanation.

"Relm stop, I just want to talk to you." His voice was not genuine, especially not with his usual crooked smile but he did really just want to talk. He wanted more than that, he wanted to take her home. But he had to start at step one.

He immediately jumped forward when she went to bolt, grabbing her around the barrel and pushing her down on the ground to keep her still. He hollered back at her, "Stop struggling, we just need to talk, I just need…" with her struggling underneath of him, he fought himself, the scent of her own heat was intoxicating to him and it was bringing his fear right up in front of his face. Maybe he should have stayed away because it would have avoided this. "Fuck, Relm." He closed his eyes as he leaned into her, there was no going back for him now. But as he began seeking his needs, tears started falling from his eyes. He never wanted this.

-Short Fade-

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: