size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-10-2022, 02:27 AM

Lia looked as surprised to see him and he was to see her. Clearly she did not expect anyone else to be up this late. Artorias was almost amused by the shared shock of the two night owls. She greeted him by his title, something he was working on getting better at accepting. When he'd first taken over the Hallows, having wolves address him as "Alpha" or "Aegis" had felt odd, like a shroud he didn't deserve to be wearing. As time went on and he became more comfortable in the role, he began to accept things as they were. Wolves weren't treating him as if he was better than anyone—they were showing him respect. It had taken him far longer than he cared to admit to get that through his thick skull and get comfortable with the titles.

She denied his assumption that she couldn't sleep and that got his intrigue piqued even more. Lia began to explain what was going on in her head. How she felt like she'd changed and how she felt uncertain with who she was. Artorias gave a rumble in response and blinked his eyes in bewilderment. "Those are some heavy thoughts. I probably wouldn't be sleeping either." Art chuckled under his breath, then let out a heavy sigh. "Wanna talk me through what you're thinking? What you're feeling? I dunno if I can be much help, but I can listen."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.