An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-10-2022, 04:17 AM

As Fern lifts her front into the air, legs moving to wrap around the motley boy’s neck, a smile lights up her face. Everything seems to slows when she connects with him, ocean-hued gaze meeting golden eyes causing her heart to skip a beat. Is this really happening? Is Rudy really in front of her with a surprised (is that fear?) look on his face? Fern feels as if she is in dream, worrying that any moment, she will awaken and this perfect moment will be lost back to the ether. But it is real. The weight of his body under her legs is real and the gray girl smiles even brighter. Nothing can take this moment from her. Shifting her weight, Fern pulls the startled boy off his paws and rolls him onto his back. She turns with him, ending with her body over his, light paws pinning his broad shoulders. The smile never falters, never fades and, as the gray girl leans down to give his nose a loving lick, Fern whispers, “I love you Rudyard Carpathius.”

Then, everything shifts and the gray girl watches as Rudy’s eyes widen in terror, no longer with her in this beautiful moment. Cursing herself inwardly, Fern backs away from the fearful boy, singing sweet nothings to him as she gets clear. If anyone understand the pitfalls of memory, its Fern and she watches as thoughts of Oxx steal the motley boy away. Emotions flicker across his face as Rudy fights the anxiety and fear that grips him. She sees the exact moment he reawakens to the real world and the gray girl says softly, “There’s my love.” Moving slowly so as not to frighten him again, Fern makes her way to back into Rudy’s space. Gently, she hushes the motley gray boy apology and wraps her legs loosely around his middle. Carefully she sinks into a hug, holding onto the boy that stolen her heart. No words are spoken as she holds onto him, offering him a grounding presence and a loving embrace.

When Fern breaks the contact to take a step back, she gives him small kiss before looking into his golden eyes. Her smile is tender and her words light as she says, “You have no reason to be sorry Rudy. When we take mates, we agree to love all their imperfections along with all their achievements. We both have been through a lot in our short lives and, my hope is, we will build a better future… together.” Straightening up a little more, Fern’s gaze turns serious but her words still hold their gentle tone, “So, Rudyard Carpathius… will you take me as your mate?” Leaning forward, still holding his gaze, Fern whispers, “It’s okay to say no Rudy.” Her soft smile is filled with love and, no matter what he says, Fern will always love the motley boy.

"Fern"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.