size
Large
build
Medium
player
Melorama

Critical Fail!
01-10-2022, 05:16 AM
A soft chuckle left his maw at the comment, lips twisting up in a playful grin. "Hunting is a very good skill to have, and one that I should definitely work on myself." Astrophel could certainly catch prey, but his success rate probably wasn't as good as it should be, especially when it came to hunting smaller prey like rabbits. They were often too quick for him if he didn't ave a proper plan set in place, as he wasn't the fastest wolf around by a good margin.
Kuroo turned his body in the direction Astrophel had motioned, and he wasted no time in moving to join the other wolf. "Two pairs of eyes and two noses are better than one of each," he said with another smile, setting forth at an easy walk. His body was already warmed up from their quick spar, and the heat was hot enough that he didn't want to overheat by expending too much energy from a brisk pace. A leisurely walk would be good, and that way they could talk as they searched. "Are you heading anywhere in particular?" This didn't seem like the easiest place to live in, what with the apparent lack of water, so he was curious why Kuroo was out this far.