size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
01-10-2022, 08:11 AM

He hadn't relieved himself in her, hopefully it wasn't meant to be that way. But he was abruptly ripped off of Relm's body by a chest to the shoulder, slamming and sliding onto the ground. Kefka evaded Alastor's first couple bites just enough to keep up his character, if Alastor had ever forgotten what he was like. "Don't tell me you've been fucking my daughter, Al." He was wholly joking but there was always the possibility of course. Through the tears that had stained his face that the dark brute wasn't really paying attention to for other reasons, he still pulled up that dark gazed clown grin.

Alastor was finally able to grab hold of Kefka through his teeth, mangling him around his chest and neck while Alastor certainly had the upper hand over top of him. Kefka wouldn't just lay there and take it though, seeking to grab bites to rip out of Alastor's own chest and scruff. He grit his teeth as Alastor's gemmed claws ripped into his chest and side, that fancy clown grin was no longer present while his life was now really at stake.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: