An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
01-10-2022, 10:29 AM
The woman came full speed up to the two fighting pair, throwing her own grasp and dragging the polar bear at least down on it's four legs. When she lost her grip, Balthier jumped down from the polar bear's shoulders and turned to face it again while sliding across the ice. He wanted the pelt to take back to Fenmyre, and for once his goal was to take it down. He looked where the woman had grabbed hold of it's neck and decided he would have to start there in the weak point to finish it.

He jumped forward and bit down on top of the existing wound, violently ripping and hoping he could get through it's tough skin to sever it's throat. The woman had to at least distract it a little so he could get enough strength and focus, or help him in ripping the throat.

Once the polar bear had died from blood loss or strangulation, Balthier looked over to the woman who helped him with a thankful nod, "Do you mind helping me pull this to my cart? I can give you a few meals for your effort." He would skin the bear once they got back to the cart and his supplies, but he had plenty of prey to offer the woman in return of her help.

"Balthier Destruction"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.