An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
01-10-2022, 12:53 PM
Despite their towering sizes, Levi regarded them with a haughty look. All sneers and contempt. What should have been a playground squabble between children was quick to shift into something else, something sharper and more akin to a serious spat that was bound to spiral out of control at some point or another. Not that Levi cared, or even considered backing down for even one second. If he could beat them alone he was certain two on one was possible too, it was just the Fatalis way. To be superior in these sorts of things.

"Cowards. Too scared to face me alone?" In what they no doubt thought made them tough and intimidating, all Levi saw was more targets to rip and tear into. Couldn't wait to send them limping back home.

Intent on having the last word, Levi sprung into action. Teeth gnashing, he reeled at the tallest of the siblings aiming to grab a hold of the loose skin on the side of his neck- to pull as hard as his muscles would allow. Should the darker of the siblings hope to take advantage of his distraction, he was more than ready to kick out with a hind limb, to ward him off if he tried anything stupid.

Levi vs Ghoul and Macabre for melee
Round 1/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tail blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: Metal chest piece
Companion 1: Black Vulture, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Black Shiba Inu, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Jerboa with spiked tail, Male - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive