build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-10-2022, 01:06 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Macabre brushed aside the comment, much the way he brushed the leaves off his back after a romp in the woods. Was that supposed to hurt? They weren’t cowards for tag-teaming the little guy, in fact they were all the more stronger for it. Sure he was powerful with his spikes and quills, but attempting to ward off two wolves at equal strength would no doubt carry some difficulty. The cow spotted boy noticed the male launch towards Ghoul first, trying to sink his teeth into the boy’s neck fur. With a mischevous narrowing of his glowing silver eyes he knew better than to foolishly launch at him with those raptor claws on his hind legs - he’d seen them in their last spar and instead pointed his direction toward his tail. He knew Ghoul would likely have his own defense, so he’d aim to attack the little runt at a different angle. If the boy struck put his hind leg, he’d tolerate the grazing of his cheek with the spur in lieu of grabbing Levi’s tail, aiming to tug it the opposite direction. With him and Ghoul’s force it would hopefully pry the little guy off, the way one would pry a tick off.

Macabre and Ghoul vs Levi for Melee
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill