ardent

Without a Care

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 09:57 PM

Steal eyes, was that even possible. That'd be an interesting thing. He'd love to change his eye color. Yet then again he loved his eyes. His white eye was the curse his father pulled on him as a child and his blue eye was the only mark of pride he had from being born a strong son from a female who was commendable for being praised for such an act. She had done well, but it seemed like his father had not seen that and killed her in the back of his head he wasn't sure what happened exactly. He tilted his head as he watched her, she was not only bigger but she was another creature he hadn't seen before. Oddity was curious, and if these things spoke, could they possibly speak to him as well in these moments. Perhaps they could play with him, in his curiosity of what it felt like to have fun again. Oddity pulled his tongue out salmon pink in color as he tilted his head at her.
"No, my father gave me one and my mother gave me the other." Oddity pulled his tongue back and looked at her collar, what was that? "What's that....that purple thing around your neck. Is it hurting you?" Oddity asked lowering his head as his ears moved around. He really didn't care if it hurt her. He was mentally not capable of feeling bad for anyone, or even himself. Oddity had a mentally ill part of him on that factor that sat on him. It was an interesting curse, as he called it.

Speech,