gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant
01-10-2022, 08:54 PM
She didn’t care if he was still damp, maybe the coolness of his fur would help alleviate some of the warmth that pooled on her own skin. Her silent beckoning didn’t take a whole lot of effort to get Roman to join her. Lil knew it was likely because of everything going on with her right now but she just wanted him to hold her. More than usual. She was grinning like a little idiot as he climbed up onto the mattress to join her. She didn’t feel so bad about her obvious emotions as Roman’s features mirrored her own.

He slowly lowered himself to the plush bed beside her, sinking into her embrace as he wrapped his paws around her shoulders and she pressed her chest to his. Wrapping her ivory and silver limbs around his neck as she buried her face in the thick fur beneath his jaw. He was wrapped up next to her but still didn’t feel like he was close enough, so she shifted slowly so her belly pressed against his. Not that she felt any different.

Rom spoke softly in her ear, his uncertainty showing through. Her father showed a slight aversion to talking about… girly things. Eska had really given her the real lessons. Lil didn’t have much reason to believe Romulus was lacking in education as well. He was so sweet to ask after her though. "I’m alright.” She started honestly. He had seen her in worse shape before. "Better, now that I’m cuddling you.” She added as she snuggled in closer, though it was little more than an extra squeeze at this point.

"I’ve just been tired, and blah, and…” She hesitated as she blushed a nice soft rosey color. Just because she experienced it didn’t mean Lil could talk about sex any easier, it still made her flush. "I’ve really wanted you here.”

"Speech"