Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-10-2022, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2022, 10:41 PM by Relm. Edited 2 times in total.)

Relm cringed as Kefka breathed into her, but she was already not fond of him touching her at all. This would have even been different if he bit her, grabbed, maimed her. She would have hated it.

Kefka started slow like he was regreting with every movement, Relm could hear his quiet whimpers along with pleasure as he continued and she just tried to relax on breathing. She wanted to be anywhere but here. She imagined the golden trees of the grove, she was under them already but she found herself somewhere different. A different time maybe, a time where she was young and this was all she wanted was to live here under the glittering leaves.

She had been gone for far too long in her own world, she hadn't even noticed that Alastor was here and Kefka was off of her. She heard the shuffling and maniacal laughing in muffled tones at first, but soon it all became clear again. She was scared to turn around because she didn't know who was winning. And when she did finally turn to see, she was mortified. She watched just as Alastor ripped Kefka's face apart, an eye rolled out of his head with blood spilling and everywhere. She didn't have to ask to know that Alastor had tortured him to hell, letting his last few breaths struggle until he was satisfied to feel those last few pumps of his life to finish it. It almost felt like forever for it to finally be over.

Relm struggled to her feet at first, but then moved ahead in strong steps. She peered over Kefka's body, no she was not scared of Alastor even while he was still coming down from the high of the kill and adrenaline. She exhaled loudly from a hidden breath she was holding, "Just... Fucking leave him. I'll fucking deal with it later."

"Relm"