ardent

Sheeeesshhhh

Hattori

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-11-2022, 01:34 AM

She didn't know who this guy was. Had no idea what pack he was from, let alone was even familiar with Ashen or whatever packs Habari was supposedly allied with. All she knew was that this guy had stolen her fun and killed her prey. Her prey! Had she a bit more sense in reading social cues, she probably would've just let such a small thing slide, but considering Habari had been nothing but mean to her, she assumed everyone she came across were all in the same boat. So when the orange splattered male came straight at her, she almost about dropped in a panic.

However, it was out of instinct that she would drop to the ground and twist her head up, jaws snapping wildly as she sought to grab any part of him that she could. Preferably a leg maybe. At least then if she got a hold of his leg, she could try to yank it out from under him in a vain attempt to unbalance him, if anything.

Medusa vs Hattori for Dominance
Round: 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Medusa"