Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-11-2022, 07:49 AM

Relm had turned away from Kefka’s corpse, not aware that the executioner was struggling to hold himself down to the earth. She went over in her head about burying Kefka or if she even wanted to. Maybe it would have satisfied some part of her to set him ablaze and let him burn. She pondered only a couple thoughts before Alastor called her name.

Her working eye turned toward him, seeing just the state he was in but no, didn’t fully understand. Not until he mentioned Manea. Alastor was older than her but she hadn’t really seen him as a father figure even in results to the last couple months she traveled close to the band. She bit her lip while she almost shyly looked away from his heaving body, and she wondered...

"Alastor..." She spoke as she stepped forward towards him instead of away, testing the waters. Testing them hard. Not about how far she could get close to him so she could scream for help, but wondering if he felt different than the brute the first time, or Kefka just now. If he felt different. Her pale eyes almost showed some kind of sympathy of how it was okay to release himself. She too felt some kind of thrill hidden deep inside her empty shell. But now that Kefka was dead... she could start being someone again. Maybe someone different than her childhood, someone who came out in her own adolescent maturity. She couldn’t know how the beast he was holding down just for her would treat her, she wanted to feel him in her body and soul, and his teeth and claws into her flesh. And she felt like maybe he deserved a reward for what he had done for her.

"Relm"