Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-11-2022, 03:32 PM
Relm's ears flicked towards him as he stated that when he felt the way she did, he wanted to hurt something. It was almost exactly what she wanted him to say while she didn't know that until it happened. Kichi would want to bite something in his emotional states, and Relm wanted to get bit.

As Kichi turned away from her in tone, maybe ready to go find something to ease her conscious a little, she reached her paw up to grab carefully around his own foreleg and pull him towards her so they could face each other. "Kichi," She spoke with an understanding that what he said had sparked her interest, "I want you to hurt me." It was plain and simple. He of course had some other ways to divert the emotional pit she was in, but it was his own outlet that made her want him to hurt her. "Fight me." She had a brief thought that maybe Kichi wanted to hurt too because he did pretty much offer himself as a punching bag. Maybe they were more alike and compatible than they knew from their short time in the woods beside Kefka and Lurid.

"Speech"