size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-11-2022, 08:35 PM

Artorias had to snort back a scoff when his brother floundered for a quick comeback, seeming to be caught tremendously off guard by his implication that contraceptives would be something Rudyard needed to think about now. He flashed his teeth in a cheeky grin when Rudy did eventually manage to make out a comment about being able to talk to Gwyn when the time came for it and that he didn't need to worry over it. "All right, so long as my little brother is being safe and smart," he quipped back while they walked through the gardens together. Artorias was not so young and naive to think that Rudy and Fern's relationship wouldn't involve some degree of physical intimacy. He'd gotten more than enough paws on experience with Briar to know that truth. He just had to be sure he reminded his brother, so no mistakes were made and no laws were broken.

Rudy stammered while he tried to gather his thoughts to answer Art's question. It was fine, he'd expected as much. It was a hell of a loaded question to try to unravel, whether or not you loved somebody and why. In truth, Artorias didn't expect Rudy to be able to answer him—at least not right now or very easily. His brother gave a surprisingly philosophical answer, admitting that he didn't know what love was, and that its definition probably varied from wolf to wolf. But he did assert that he was happier with her and he felt more whole. Artorias certainly did get the idea. It was probably the best he could have hoped to hear from Rudy. "I know what you mean. Love is... a complicated thing. I think you're right, everyone defines love their own way. But love itself is a powerful and meaningful word. Don't use it unless you are sure you mean it, however you define it."

Artorias came to stop beneath one of the wisteria trees, glancing up at its long, flowing branches of beautiful flowers. He did love these trees. Glancing back down to Rudyard, the larger would would lean in to nuzzle his brother's forehead with his own. "So long as you treat each other right and make one another happy, then that's all I need to hear. I'm happy for you, Rudy." And truly, he was. Rudyard had always been a solitary creature, happy to be his own company. But after his run-in with Oxx, he'd needed some lifting, more than Artorias could provide. With any luck, Fern would be that light in his life once more.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.