An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-12-2022, 02:23 AM

Fern smiles the whole time Laeta walks, giving words of encouragement where needed and a steadying presence as the wolf walks. When the make it to the top of the stairs, the gray girl says, “I think this is a good place to take a small break. Why don’t you rest moment and allow me to grab a few things from my room? It will make our picnic much more pleasant.” If the wolf agrees, the gray girl will assist Laeta to lay on the cool stone, allowing her time to catch her breath and ready her trembling muscles for the coming journey. Once the woman is settled and safe, Fern will make her way down to the second level of the castle and rush to the room she shares with Rudy. Giving instructions to Puff, the girl directs her companion to go to the kitchen and ask for certain foods to be bundled and brought out into the gardens. With a nod of her head, the small stoat scrambles down and bolts out the door.

Next, she grabs a few furs and a pack that she keeps in the corner. Carefully, she folds and ties the furs, and a plush buffalo pelt that will provide Laeta with some extra comfort, to the pack. Grabbing, two bowls for water, the girl stuffs them in a pocket and shoulders the pack, testing the weight a moment before rushing back toward the stairs. Slowing her pace, Fern carefully walks up the stairs toward the spot where she had left the wolf and badger. With a happy voice, the girl says, “Okay Laeta! I have some things here that will make the time outside much more enjoyable. Ready to conquer these stairs?” Ocean-hued eyes dance with joy as she crests the top, moving to help Laeta if she still wishes to still go down to the garden. Once more, Fern will move to stabilize and support the shaky wolf, prepared to take it one stair at a time.

"Fern" | "Puff"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.