size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-12-2022, 02:16 PM

Artorias hadn't noticed the sagacious smirk infamous for her family creeping across the Empress' face while he stated his proposition to her. The young alpha turned back to the shrewd alpha with a flattered and humbled smirk of his own, ears flicking back momentarily in a brief show of shyness he usually didn't display. It wasn't his first time receiving praise from the experienced leaders of Ardent in his life, but it was still something he wasn't entirely sure how to handle. He never felt like he was trying to garner compliments or kind words from his peers and friends and sometimes he didn't feel as if his actions were anything special to be deserving of them. But Venom showed that she felt different and Artorias appreciated that. It inspired confidence in himself that maybe he was walking the right path. Perhaps one day he would feel the confidence in himself that others had in him, as he sat amongst the other great alphas of Boreas and Auster.

Venom continued to voice her inner thoughts, asserting warmly that they were already friends no more than a second after he'd uttered the comment of hoping to call her a friend. An earnest smile spread across Artorias' features and he dipped his head in wordless appreciation for the Empress. "Thank you, Venom. I'd hoped that was the case, but I'd be remiss to assume anything." He flashed his teeth in a happy, youthful smile to the limber monarch beside him. "All the same, I'm glad we're friends." The azure and obsidian brute nodded his head with a hum of acknowledgement to her final statement while Venom took the remaining berries he offered. "Well, whenever and wherever that happens to be, I'll be ready. Until then, the Hallows is always open to you, your family, and your wolves."

Rising to his paws, Artorias took one more gaze around the strange thicket of brambles surrounding the berry grove, then dipped his head to Venom. "I should keep moving. There's several other places I wish to see while I'm up in Boreas. You're welcome to accompany me if you'd like, but I understand being away from home and your children might be tricky." Still, he'd leave the offer open to her. He'd enjoy getting to spend some more time with the monochromatic gloved Empress, but if that wasn't in the cards for this encounter, he'd politely take his leave and look forward to their next encounter.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.