Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-12-2022, 05:55 PM

Alastor emerged from the den and Relm had hoped she didn't disturb his family or wife but it seemed they weren't here right now. When he had asked her what happened, but didn't need a response from her to know, she drew back from him, tucking her tail as if that would help mask the scent of her heat and the sex.

"I'm fine, It's fine, I..." Relm was more mature beyond her years, but she almost sounded like a teenage girl protecting a forbidden lover. That was not the case though, but she was not going to tell Alastor details of what exactly happened and how she felt about it.

When the healer came out at Alastor's command, Relm found it hard to look at either her or Alastor though, that was more because of Alastor's presence. She almost mumbled in a quiet voice towards her, "I just a need something... for..." She was wholly ignoring her physical wounds and more worried about bearing children that she certainly didn't want or wasn’t ready for. That's all she asked for.

"Relm"