An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
01-12-2022, 08:33 PM

Eligos continued, revealing that he'd left the best part out of his initial opening. Azure's brows raised in interest, but he said nothing while the wolf spoke. This was not an alpha who was coming to them for peace for his pack, it was a man on his last legs trying to make amends while he was still alive to make them. That fact had seemed to occur to his father as well, who'd took control of the conversation to ask point blank if Eli needed protecting. It was not a secret that the Armada warlord had a protective streak, and the habit to welcome wolves beneath his umbrella that had no business being there. Azure gritted his teeth in silence as his father spoke.

Blowing out a short breath from between his teeth, Azure ventured a question of his own. "Eligos, answer me truthfully. Should you work within our pack for a season you would undeniably discover more about the Armada then any non-Empire wolf has any right to know." He spared a glance at his father, hoping Sirius would share his thoughts on this and not allow his softness to control him outright. "What are your plans for if our enemies contract you to divulge that information, or hire your replacement a year from now to move against us using it? Do you understand my hesitance in allowing a mercenary pack to learn where our food is stored, how many capable fighters we have, how many children, how often our patrols are run?" Eligos' apparent approaching death meant next to nothing to the Champion, and while Az himself would appreciate the year of peace while his children grew strong, he could not risk it blowing back on them when Eligos was dead and gone.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.