gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Melorama

Critical Fail!
01-12-2022, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2022, 10:40 PM by Astrophel. Edited 1 time in total.)
Like a team, the two wolves stared down the black bear, but Astrophel stood his ground as the other wolf leaped forward to try and bite again, just in case the predator tried anything funny. But to his relief it turned tail and began to flee, and just to make sure he darted behind it to snap again at its retreating form, wanting to hurry it away. He watched as it ambled away over the hills, only turning around to face the other wolf once it was out of sight. To his surprise the wolf looked familiar now that he could actually give them a good look, and he smiled widely.
"So good to see you again, though I wish it was under better circumstances." Astrophel dipped his head in greeting. He was taken aback a bit at the offering of meat from Balthier's cart, but it would be rude to refuse such a kind offer, and he was feeling a bit hungry. "I'll take just enough to fill my belly, I'm sure you have many mouths to feed." With the amount of food that was on the cart, it was only justified to assume it was being taken back to a large group of wolves, as it was far too much for just one wolf to be able to eat before it all spoiled.