size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
01-12-2022, 11:17 PM

Her muzzle canted to the side curiously at the child's words, smiling down at her. She was aware there was something specific that made leaves green, but hadn't been expecting the girl to know. Her parents had clearly taught her well, and it was a shame that they had died while she was so young. But alas, life wasn't always easy, as Zoey had learned the heard way. A soft laugh escaped her at the child's declaration of being smart. "I'd daresay you're smarter than I am!" Especially compared to when Inoki had been a pup... she had definitely not been the brightest of the bunch.

Her attempt to 'fit in' and act like she knew what pups got up to fell a little flat as Zoey told her she didn't know of any pups her age. Well that was simply preposterous! No child should grow up without someone to play with. She'd be affronted for the child, even though Zoey didn't seem to bothered by that fact. "I'm sure if you head inland you'll find others your age. I don't know of any myself, but you seem the exploratory type." Maybe that could prompt the child to find a pack to settle down in, as even though Inoki liked kids well enough, she wasn't sure how well she would do as a mother. So many responsibilities! She shuddered internally at the thought.