gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
01-13-2022, 04:52 AM

Artisan's brow raised as Artorias interrupted him. His name was Art, too, which was annoying. "Mine's better." He insisted, words beginning to slur slightly. While he had a high tolerance for the drink, his empty stomach betrayed him. He glared down at the offending organ, stomped his way across the stone floor and spitefully tore a piece from the meat. This hunger strike could go only as long as it did not interfere with fun things - mainly, drinking.

"Sounds like an awful lot of stress to go through, and to put each of your packmates through." He commented off-handedly. "See, I'd rather live in a world without pesky responsibilities. 'Who's on patrol tonight?', 'oh no, we need to go save berry', 'do your job', 'stop drinking, you're gonna drown', I want none of those concerns." Artisan gave a wistful sigh, shoulders swaying slightly as he did. "The fact is, my Pirate brothers are probably sitting around a fire right now, enjoying their life, getting drunk and telling stories. Maybe if I'm here long enough they'll float some of my things out to sea, like a burial. Or maybe they'll all decide it's worth to come get me, but either way, it's their choice and I won't fault them for it. Just like I wouldn't be expected to lay down my life or suck a cat's dick to rescue any of them, they're not obligated to come get me." Family ties sounded exhausting, and that was coming from someone who dearly loved his family.

Artorias took his shot, a shit-eating grin on his face and them's-fightin' words in his throat. Artisan's jaw dropped, blinking rapidly as the horseshoe clanked against the metal and beneath his radar completely. "Woah now." His decorated paw raised in intervention, bringing his beaded bracelets to clatter softly. "You be careful, I was just about to be having fun and there you go overstepping again." While his words were harsher (and to be honest, probably not far from the truth in his mind) his grin remained on his maw, the drink softening his willingness to be angry. "I, little boy, am very skilled with my paws, as my name tells. And skill and experience are an asset my friends typically appreciate over stamina." He stepped back from the meats and sauntered past the Aegis, grabbing another chunk of metal to throw, miss, and then score a drink out of.  

"Speech"

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.