size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
01-13-2022, 06:35 PM
He was smart, that sounded like it would work. Hazel nodded, her tail wagging softly behind her. A cape, but a cape that would allow her to weaponize basically her whole self... that sounded pretty frickin' cool, not going to lie. "Oh yeah, like a strap or a tie or somethin', I get it," the girl nodded, forgetting that she' need help tying that tie. No matter, that would be a problem for later. She kicked up on her hind legs, using her forelegs to steady herself against one of the shelves as she looked at the stacks of hides and leathers, along with the fur and sewing supplies. Right, she could make this happen. They could make this happen, together.

She cast a glance over her shoulder as she tugged down a soft piece of leather, green eyes lighting up near-instantly. "They're perfect!" She was alight, bouncing to Lis's side with the soft hide in her mouth. "I um, I think if there's one layer that holds the quills and then a layer underneath it against my back, maybe I won't get poked," while Hazel didn't know exactly how she'd pull that one off, it sounded like a good idea. Maybe Bas had some sort of idea? She could hope, at least.

"Speech"