ardent

I Spring, You Spring, We All Spring for Springboks!

Kane Hunting

Kaneonuskatew

Loner

Advanced Hunter (75)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

01-14-2022, 02:49 AM

Kane couldn't help but chortle heartily at Fern's indomitable spirit. The girl had a fire in her belly that refused to go out, it seemed! She asked if she could take him hunting again and the hunter gave her another saber-toothed smile. "Of course you can, Fern! I'd be happy to join you on any of your hunts." The hunt was a thrilling and celebrated activity in the tribe he was from. It marked the coming of age for many young wolves, sustained them and provided for them, became their way of life. To see another wolf outside his culture so enthused by the hunt brought a familiar joy to his heart. "Well, I think you might be a bit too small to actually carry one of them back to the pack, little one. I shall do the actual carrying, you just need to help me prepare them for dinner tonight. Deal?" Turning back to their kills, Kane snatched up the springboks one at a time and hauled them over his back. The corpses were hefty, but not cumbersome. He'd carried much heavier prey in his time. Setting the pace, Kane walked with Fern back in the direction of home, their kills secured and their hunt complete.

"Kaneonuskatew"

As his mate, Tamsyn may enter his threads not marked as Private.