Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
01-14-2022, 01:51 PM

A rush of relief washed over her when a familiar voice popped up from behind. With a warm grin over her tawny lips, Audra tilted her head back to see Laeta approach. "Laeta! You're walking!" She chirped in her sing-song style of voice. "Mel, it is a pleasure as always," Audra commented with a respectful dip of her muzzle toward the badger. "I had heard the good news but had yet to come by and find you," the petite girl mentioned in a delighted tone. Whether she noticed Lae's emaciated frame or not wasn't her's to comment about. The Hallows had plenty of healers to tend to her and surely, she was probably tired of being told how to care for herself. Health would come with time, Audra knew that for sure.

When Laeta sat beside her, Audra glanced back down at the pile of rocks and the stick laying out on the grass. "You are very correct on that assumption," she mentioned with a sheepish smile. "If you could help, I would love that," there was a slightly embarrassed look upon her face now as she didn't want to admit that she truly didn't know how to make what she wanted to make. "See, from what I was told, you put the stick in the ground like so." Audra picked it up as well as her paw could and shakily drove it into the ground until it firmly stood straight. Scooting back a few inches so that her shadow didn't envelope their working space, she looked over to Laeta. "Then I know you place the rocks around it in a circle, but I'm not sure where," the girl lets out a quiet laugh, hoping that Laeta would be of some help.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise