An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
01-14-2022, 02:56 PM
Levi was out and about again, pretending he wasn't being supervised as he meandered down the length of the Grande. One day he'd be allowed to go out on his own, till then he'd pretend and make do. Despite the season it had been rainy lately, causing the river to run even browner with churned up mud and debris. All sorts of things had washed ashore, including what appeared to be a brown pelted wolf with two mismatched eyes. There was something off about them, a strange sense of unawareness like they weren't quite paying attention to their surroundings like they ought to be.

And that just wouldn't do. Stomping his way over, Levi wondered why they didn't turn to look at him. Instead he noticed their nose twitch, ears flick as though those were they only senses they had at paw. Which couldn't be the case, they had eyes right there settled in their skull.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his tone accusatory, in a puppyish: I must know everything right here and now sort of way.
[Image: dZNVqTH.png]