An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
01-14-2022, 03:57 PM
Hearing the heavy thud of her fiancé's paws, the pale of her ears flicked back as she savoured the sound of his approach. Leaning up on her tippy-toes- she felt as though she had to strain further to meet him now-she met his muzzle with her own, letting out a soft hum as she slid alongside.  He looked bigger, taller than she remembered too, a dark blot amongst the summer scenery.

"Mm, much." She told him, though it didn't really need saying at this point. "I suppose it won't be long before your Father puts me back to work." She hummed again, a little displeased by the idea. "You didn't tell anyone why I was...indisposed did you?" She threw a squint his way, before she schooled her expression into something softer. No use in getting catty with him now he was champion, much of the pack's power laid at his paws.

She had to be nice- or ought to be at the very least.

"Anyway, the kids seem to be growing up so fast. Makes me a little sad, they all used to be so small. Now it's just Levi." She sighed dramatically, slumping herself against Azure's form.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]