size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-14-2022, 11:05 PM

Chimera followed the boy and his dog, keeping his pace slow to not outpace his son. In time they came to one of the abandoned buildings and he could sense the excitement in the child. Cerb pushed open the door and led Chimera inside. The room was filled with blades, all of which were different in appearance. Mismatched eyes shifted down to look upon his son, one brow again raising in question.

An explanation soon followed. Cerberus stated that he and Albion had crafted the blades specifically for their younger siblings when they were old enough to have them. Pride instantly welled in the giant's chest at the thoughtfulness of the Cerberus and Albion. He was proud of their craftsmanship as well. The blades weren't perfect, but they were made with care and with thought.

Next, Cerberus picked a blade from the wall and placed it on the floor before his father. The man picked the blade up, inspecting it and noting the personal touched given to it. Chimera was taken aback. When he became a father, he had never expected to care for, let alone love his children. He had never expected to be loved in return and yet here was the proof of the love one his children. Placing the blade down once more, Chimera scooped his striped son into an embrace, giving him a tight squeeze. There were almost tears in the mans eyes. Almost.

"Thank you, Cerberus," the brute spoke, placing a lick to the top of the boys head. "I've never received a finer gift." Never a gift that meant as much. Releasing his hold on the boy, he looked at the blade again. "I'll treasure it always." And he honestly would. Chimera would keep the blade in his office as a reminder that his son loved him. "We'll wait until your little brother's are a bit older before they get theirs, but it won't be too long. Chimera believed in starting them early."

Looking down on the boy, Chimera actually smiled. He was terribly pleased and it showed. Raising one paw, he ruffled the top of Cerbs head. "Thank you for thinking of me," he in the softer tones that he reserved for his children. "I'm very proud of you, son."

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.