size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
01-15-2022, 07:53 PM
Ricin sits behind the large tree he had slammed into, riding out the dizziness and nausea that grips him while the fight rages on. When the sounds of battle end, the lighter pup lifts his head slowly, waiting for the world to right itself before tentatively calling out, “Ny… is it gone?” He hears Chade’s voice and slowly stands, gingerly moving around the tree to get into full view of Manea and his brother. Looking to Chade first and then slowly moving his gaze to the purple wolf, the boy says, “Uh… Hello Mrs. Manea. Thanks for saving… u…” eyes dart to Chade as the word 'us' almost makes it past his lips but quickly corrects himself, “me.” Shame flares in his chest as he slowly looks away from Chade and whispers, “I’m sorry Ny. I couldn’t let it hurt you.” A burst of pain spears his brain and grays out his vision. The pup whimpers and squeezes his shuts shut, trying to will away the blossoming migraine.

When the discomfort settles back to a more acceptable level, Ricin peels his eyes open and whimpers to his brother, “My head hurts Ny.” The lighter pup feels pitiful and he hates his own weakness. He tries to tune out the purple woman, afraid she is going to yell him, tell the boy to ‘suck it up and stop complaining’ like his mother use to. Softly, Ricin says, “I’m really sorry.” Crimson gaze drops to his paws as the headache builds once more, pulling a soft whine from the lighter pup.

"Speech"