Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
01-15-2022, 08:52 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

As he meandered through the space, there was a change in the air currents, he passed through the stagnant air and into a small slipstream where fresh air flowed through a chink in the concrete shell of the building. It brought the smell of a young wolf to his nose, and the giant paused. Glowing mercury eyes narrowed slightly as he cast his gaze around the room, searching for signs of movement or life. When he didn't find anything, his expression softened. The alabaster male cleared his throat quietly, letting his ears droop to the side a little to soften his stoic features. "I don't mean any harm, I can leave if you'd like." he suggested in his gentlest voice possible, his impossibly deep baritones rumbling from his burly chest wreathed in a thick English accent. Heavy skull lowered between his shoulders as he swept his gaze about one more time, taking a few careful, slow steps deeper into the shadows of the stone walled room.

"I just came here to explore, if that's alright with you." he spoke up again, waiting for a small voice to pipe up. How did he keep running into lone children in the wilds of Boreas? Some kind of grand scheme relating to his own parental abandonment? Sweeping a plush banner against his heels as he walked, the stocky wolf picked his way through the discarded furniture that littered the room for a few more steps. Whoever this kid was, she was pretty good at keeping out of sight.