Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-20-2013, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013, 02:25 PM by Medusa i.)

Ghosts were things that she tried not to let haunt her, and yet today she found the faintest trace of one resting within her nostrils. At first she thought herself delusional; there was no way the rest of the harem had found their way to these lands, no way that he had come to track down his renegade piece of property. And yet the call was undeniable; at the very least Aspasia had come, and Medusa could not resist the way her legs pulled her forwards, towards one of the women whom had integrated her into the harem that had raised her.
?It would seem you age as well as wine, my sweet,? she crooned as she approached, bi-colored eyes checking over her comrade, not in a sexual way but rather in an attempt to discern if she was in any distress. ?Have you gone running from him as well??she would ask. There was no question of who she was referring to; in the harem he had been the Master, and he was the only man who they?d needed to worry about.