Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
08-26-2013, 09:53 AM

There truly was nothing in the world more precious than children. He knew that trying to recall his very early childhood brought hit immense pain, and he never wanted his children to experience such a thing. He knew that although his older child loved him dearly, despite not having seem him for so long, Bronze knew that he had failed them in a way. But as he gazed fondly as his four new babies, he knew deep in his heart that only death would tear him from their sides. He knew he would not live to see them have children, but if he could see them close to adulthood he would feel accomplished.

Gently he shuffled closer to Silent, loving the feeling of their children cuddled between them. Love was written plainly on his face as he lathered her in kisses. 'What exactly do you have planned for today, my love?' She asked, and his grin grew slightly. "I was hoping that these four could explore the rest of their home, if you think it's time," he murmured nuzzling the fur between her ear and throat affectionately.

It was then that Jendai stirred, briefly peeking up from where she lay near Silent. But soon enough she settled back down, closing her eyes. He was certain she would not remain asleep for long -- at the very least, he knew Faolan would be eager to leave the den, as he had been sneaking close to the entrance day by day.