An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-16-2022, 07:14 PM
She smiled softly as he looked at her, enjoying the sound of him repeating the declaration of love back to her. It was something she had heard from him time and time again but she was always just as grateful for it. Finding a partner that she truly loved had always been her deepest desire and he had given that to her. She would do anything to keep that love and it was a small price to pay to help keep his broken pieces together. Sometimes he still crumbled, but she would be there to help him pick up the pieces—perhaps not without some rough scolding from time to time.

Manea grinned slightly and chuckled as he apologized with a tap of his paw against his head, saying that he wasn’t all together in there. She let go of his foreleg long enough to reach up and hold his head between her paws, tipping his head down so that she could kiss his forehead. “I love all of you. Even this scattered, fraying, broken head of yours. I wouldn’t change anything about you even if I could.” If he changed he wouldn’t be her Alastor. Even with all the bad, all of the dangerous parts of him she still wanted her Alastor and no one else. Her gaze caught his for a moment and she smiled a bit more easily than she had in several days, her paw gently tracing the still healing, scarring skin on his face. “My handsome demon…” she said softly, letting her paws trail down from his cheeks, following the curve of his neck as she wrapped her forelegs around him, catching his lips in a tender kiss for a few savoring moments. ”I think maybe we both need a bit of a release before we go back to the others…” she said softly against his lips with a sly grin, her aqua eyes flickering open to give him a heated look.

"Manea Mendacium"