Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-22-2022, 07:22 AM

Alastor was thrown off her body and it seemed just like repetitive events at this point. She wasn't in a state like she was with Kefka, and she immediately knew where she was once they disconnected.

The sounds of snarls and grunts filled around her again, only this time she was in tune with them. She stood up rather quickly and turned to see that Manea was facing Alastor now. She only watched shyly as the fight commenced and Manea was more just trying to contain him to release him from his chaos. She didn't know Alastor all that well, but she could tell he wasn't himself. When Manea held the upper hand and was pinning him under her, Relm leaped forward towards them but didn't get between. "STOP!" Her voice rang harshly in cracks through the air but calmed hoping she had Manea's attention, "He asked me to leave, I didn't listen to him." She was concerned than Manea even while Alastor's mate was going to hurt him. He was already beaten and bloody by Kefka, and he was getting a second round now with his wife. "Punish me instead." Relm didn't know what Manea's intentions were, maybe she was jumping the gun. But she didn't want to sit by and watch as she hurt or maimed Alastor for something she willingly gave to him.

"Relm"