size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-17-2022, 01:45 AM

After his overzealous greetings had been delivered to his two ladies, Artorias watched Briar give Lia directive to remove the cart, cutting off little Lia's objections in a heartbeat. He laughed and took the cart from Lia, hitching it around his waist as he began to effortlessly pull it across the plains in the direction of the castle. Fire opal eyes lit up brighter than the stars and he nodded to Lia's assessment of their preparations. "Oh yes, I wanted to be sure no expense was spared for your arrival! I know moving can be a difficult transition, so I wanted everything to be as smooth and seamless for you both." He tipped his head to the side while he considered everything they'd done to ready themselves for Briar and Lia's arrival. "If you ladies would like to get cleaned up in the baths first, I'll get some food prepared for you both. Then we'll need to give you a tour, Lia, and get you settled in to unpack and rest. I think afternoon naps might be in order too."

Artorias led the way across the plains and through the gatehouse to the castle, welcoming Briar back and Lia for the first time. "Welcome to Castle Carpathius," he said to Lia while they walked through the courtyard and gardens. "This is the gardens and courtyard. Auster's in its winter rainy season right now, so there aren't many blooms, but during the rest of the year, this place is beautiful and fragrant. I'm particularly fond of the wisteria trees." Artorias led them across the courtyard and up the terrace into the foyer. He unstrapped the cart beside the stairs and left it there for when they ventured up. "Briar, would you and Lia care for a bath before we get you settled in, or maybe just get off your paws in the Great Hall?" he asked his beloved princess, letting her decide whether she and Lia would go off together while he prepared their food, or if they'd rather relax in the Great Hall instead.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.