Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
01-17-2022, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 03:48 AM by Havoc. Edited 3 times in total.)

Havoc had gotten bored cooped up in Aerie lands. There had been all sorts of drama to keep things interesting during the Long Night (which, she had been surprised to discover, was not actually a normal part of life) but that had culminated in Eligos leaving pack lands for a long time and now nothing was happening and it was drivong the energetic pup crazy.

So of course she snuck out.

She'd found the ravine the hard way as she'd charged across the land as fast as her gangly child legs could take her only for the land to abruptly vanish beneath her clumsy paws and send her sliding and tumbling down a steep slope to land in a heap covered in mud and vines at the paws of a complete stranger.

"Hi!!!" she chirped, having completely forgotten the whole "stranger danger" thing already. 'I fell in a hole. Did you fall in too? Are you trapped here? Are we trapped here? I can get you out, don't worry!!" Without waiting for a reply as to whether he was stuck there she chomped her puppy teeth into his tail and pulled as though she were going to carry him back up the ravine slope by it - which, while definitely not doable or comfortable was absolutely her plan. Havoc, saving the day once again.