Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-20-2013, 06:08 PM

Instantly the woman started to back-peddle, but he remained still, not wanting to make any forward advancements and scare her away. He could already see the fear in her eyes as she gazed up at him. It almost brought a smile to his face. "?No entienden a Espa?ol? Qu? desilusi?n." (You do not understand Spanish? What a disappointment.) His lips curled into a snarl as her snarl tickled his ears. How cute. "Si vas a gru?ir, hacer bien ni?a." (If you are going to growl, do it right little girl.") His right leg came forward, but his body did not follow to make a complete step. "I only chase those who run, little temptress." He cooed, a purr building within his chest. Would she run? He sure hoped not, because if she did, she would trigger his predatory instincts- and she definitely didn't want that. "Because you see, those who run, become prey." His words would end with a devilish chuckle that rumbled from his very core. She was so frightened, and for some reason, he always had the most fun with the scared animals. "No me gustar?a aplastar el cr?neo entre las mand?bulas." (I would hate to crush your skull between my jaws.)

Speech,