An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-17-2022, 12:08 PM
He heard Siren washing her paws after entering the room, and he too didn't acknowledge her presence and just stayed still on the bed.

When she finally finished what she was doing, she joined him up on the furs laying close to him before asking how he was feeling. Chimera and Dalila would also pay him visits while he was recovering emotionally, and he had appreciated them for it even if he was lost in his head.

He rolled over towards Siren, pushing his head into her chest and carefully going to place his paw around her hip in a loose hug. He was much bigger than her now, but that sure didn't hinder the affections he wanted as his provider. He sighed gently while giving a moment before responding to her though. "I miss her." It's what he had told Chimera, it was the truth. Even while Cerberus had spent a large majority of his life beside Siren and her children, Viper was still a huge part of his life at heart. He knew her affections better than Chimera had, but he would never know the difference.

His head slightly pulled up out of her chest so he could look at her. There were no tears, but his eyes held that sorrowful emotion in them. "Siren?" he questioned carefully, though not anxiously, "Can I call you my mother?" He asked but didn't expect her to accept. He felt like she was already, and even Dalila and Aliana had shared that responsibility to him. He wasn't scared for her to say no, but it wouldn't have changed how he felt about her at heart.

"Cerberus Klein"