An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-17-2022, 01:20 PM
His father was Klein? Hattori regarded Áskell for a moment, they had only just met and thus it was far too soon to make too many assumptions, but he didn't feel like one. Though then again, Hattori did not have the warmest of feelings nor intentions towards that family, for reasons not worth delving into as of that moment. Instead, he focused on the brief exchange between the wolf and his monkey. It was obvious the macaque had been holding this back for quite some time, that it wasn't its story or secrets to share but felt as though it was about time the truth came out.

Being an unwitting observer, Hattori made a point of looking elsewhere as the two spoke. His gaze roved to the sky above, to the flock of birds too far away for him to distinguish properly. Ducks perhaps? It was only when he felt the weight of Áskell's gaze did he look back down, brows furrowing a little as the Habari wolf mimicked his companion and dropped into a bow. By Iga standards his form was terrible, but the intent was there and clear enough that Hattori felt little desire to make a scene. Instead, he contemplated his question, before offering him a nod.

"There are. I intend to establish a band to gather our people, if you wish to join. Would you need to speak to Recluse?"
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]