An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-18-2022, 12:30 AM
Manea watched a few clouds drift by while she waited, assuming that they would likely bring rain again before they finished packing up their belongings to move again. The sooner they got away from Auster and it's frequent rains the better. Alastor's new, plush fur was such a chore to get dry. Her rambling thoughts were interrupted by the sound of paws moving through grass and the scent of a male that brought her gaze down to a blue-hued male that was moving across the plain toward her. She eyed him up curiously as he approached. He matched Alastor's height, but was a bit more slim in his build than her husband. His coloring was interesting and once he got a bit closer she could pretty easily say she enjoyed the fiery tones of his eyes. There weren't any obvious gifts from what she could see from here, but she knew well that some things were hidden well and she couldn't just write it off from first glance.

What she did notice, however, was the scent of a woman very heavily mixed in among his own—a woman in heat no less. It brought a smirk to her lips and an appreciative chuckle under her breath before he was close enough to hear. Well, at least he was willing to part from his lover long enough to speak with her. She could at least appreciate the dedication to duty despite having an enticing woman waiting in his bed. He was quite proper and formal as he settled across from her with a warm good morning and an introduction of himself and his title. A little grin pulled at her lips and she nodded her head to him, replying, "A pleasure to meet you, Artorias, Aegis of the Hallows. My apologies for disturbing you. If I had known you were indisposed I would have come at a different time." She chuckled and offered a good natured grin, amusement in her aqua gaze.

"Well, I won't keep you from your woman for long. My name is Manea Mendacium, alphess and founder of Elysium." She was still pinning down exactly what she wanted to use for her ranks and titles since so many ideas had come and gone since she began planning her pack so for now just indicating herself as the leader seemed good enough. "We have been living as a traveling band for a while now, but our numbers have grown to a point where having a pack would be more beneficial for us. Since we were already in Auster I wanted to come introduce myself to Chimera's neighbor." She hoped that The Hallows and Fenmyre were on good terms and that would be a paw in the door for herself and if they weren't then she would at least know to steer clear of The Hallows in the future. It was a leading statement to be sure, but his reaction would tell her plenty either way.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny