An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-18-2022, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2022, 09:11 AM by Hanzō. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hattori did not know Recluse well enough to predict how she would react. Many Kleins he'd once known clung onto the past so tightly it choked them, would she try to hold Áskell as well? He supposed they would both find out sooner rather than later. Hattori blinked slowly at the Habari wolf's words, obviously not quite sure or pleased by what he was implying. Why would he do that? Hattori never approved of the notion of slaves, thought they were a waste of pack resources when a more talented and willing wolf could take their place. But as Klein he supposed it could be a concern, one Hattori was swift to address.

"That is not what I am asking. You may follow me for as long as you like, I have never forced anyone to stay."  Laith not withstanding.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]