Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-20-2013, 07:54 PM

She listened silently as the others spoke, studying each one carefully. It would seem half of Valhalla's healers carried some sort of grief or pain.She could sense it rolling off Friction and Rayne, and s was the other to add to the group. In a way she was glade to not be the only one to be suffering ver something, and yet she did not like others to have tobe in the same situation as her. he sat there wondering if there was some way she could help them. But how could she when she could not help herself?

As Erani asked about their skills, Imena racked her brain for what she did know while listening to Cael, Friction and Rayne. Rayne's request to learn more about being a den mother had her ears fully perked up and tail swaying for a few mintues. She realized then he was the last one to speak up. Eyes looked at the others slightly nervously before glancingat Cael and Erani. She smiled softly.I was trained very much to be a den mother. I know the sics to heal wounds and colds. It wa required to learn such in my old pack when caring for pups.I would like to learn more advanced healing and the herbs around here. She replied and ducked her head slightly.

Speech
Thought
Others